Men with rifles behind a trench
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Printed on verso: "Post Card ... [etc.]" On recto: "In the Chambelona 1917"
Photographic postcard of men with rifles behind a trench, conducting a mock battle in La Gloria settlement in the province of Camagüey, Cuba
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Group portraitsPhotographsPhotographic postcards
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Undetermined:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has been reviewed by the organization that has made the Item available, but the organization was unable to make a conclusive determination as to the copyright status of the Item. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Men with rifles behind a trench. 1917. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm17191.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/chc5209/id/117. (Accessed December 3, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1917) Men with rifles behind a trench. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm17191.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/chc5209/id/117
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm17191.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/chc5209/id/117>.