Cinódromo de Marianao
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Written on slide: "Cinodromo"; stamped on slide: "JULY 20. 2006", "21"
The Havana Greyhound Kennel Club, known as Cinódromo de Marianao, is located at 5th Ave and 146 St. Today it is a sports center named CVD Eduardo Saborit.
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Marianao (Cuba)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- In Copyright:This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
- Chicago citation style
- Cinódromo de Marianao. 2006-07-21. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm17191.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/chc0170/id/3780. (Accessed April 10, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- (2006-07-21) Cinódromo de Marianao. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm17191.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/chc0170/id/3780
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm17191.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/chc0170/id/3780>.