Quinta San José in Marianao, Havana, Cuba
- View Full Item
Notation on verso: "C87-18-PH-5; Stamp (mark) on verso: "FMU"
A interior view of Quinta San José in Marianao, Cuba. There is a decorative stained glass over a louvered door. In the background there is a door made of turned wood bars. Quinta San José was the house where Lydia Cabrera, a leading authority on Afro-Cuban culture and religion, lived for several years
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Cabrera, Lydia
Quinta San José (Havana, Cuba)
Doors and doorways
- Marianao (Cuba)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Undetermined:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has been reviewed by the organization that has made the Item available, but the organization was unable to make a conclusive determination as to the copyright status of the Item. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Quinta San José in Marianao, Havana, Cuba. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm17191.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/chc0339/id/6598. (Accessed November 27, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Quinta San José in Marianao, Havana, Cuba. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm17191.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/chc0339/id/6598
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm17191.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/chc0339/id/6598>.