Quinta San José in Marianao, Havana, Cuba
- View Full Item
Notation on verso: "C87-18-PH-11; Stamp (mark) on verso: "FMU"
Antique rocking chair, a comfortable piece of furniture very common in Cuban households, in Quinta San José, Marianao, Cuba, the house where Lydia Cabrera, a leading authority on Afro-Cuban culture and religion, lived for several years
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Cabrera, Lydia
Quinta San José (Havana, Cuba)
- Marianao (Cuba)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Undetermined:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has been reviewed by the organization that has made the Item available, but the organization was unable to make a conclusive determination as to the copyright status of the Item. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Quinta San José in Marianao, Havana, Cuba. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm17191.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/chc0339/id/6600. (Accessed January 24, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- Quinta San José in Marianao, Havana, Cuba. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm17191.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/chc0339/id/6600
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm17191.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/chc0339/id/6600>.