Courtyard patio of "Swastika"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Swastika is a winter home on William J. Matheson estate property
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Swastika (Coconut Grove, Fla.)
Matheson, William John -- Homes and haunts
- Coconut Grove (Miami, Fla.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- In Copyright - Rights-Holder(s) Unlocatable or Unidentifiable:This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. However, for this Item, either (a) no rights-holder(s) have been identified or (b) one or more rights-holder(s) have been identified but none have been located. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Courtyard patio of "Swastika". 1917. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm17191.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/asm0216/id/266. (Accessed March 5, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- (1917) Courtyard patio of "Swastika". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm17191.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/asm0216/id/266
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm17191.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/asm0216/id/266>.