Quinta San José in Marianao, Havana, Cuba
- View Full Item
Notation on verso: "C87-18-PH-7"; Stamp (mark) on verso: "FMU"
View of an interior room in Quinta San José in Marianao, Cuba. The antique furniture consists of two armchairs and their respective foot stools, a wooden table with a marble top, and a round mirror on the wall. Quinta San José was the house where Lydia Cabrera, a leading authority on Afro-Cuban culture and religion, lived for several years
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Cabrera, Lydia
Quinta San José (Havana, Cuba)
- Marianao (Cuba)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Undetermined:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has been reviewed by the organization that has made the Item available, but the organization was unable to make a conclusive determination as to the copyright status of the Item. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Quinta San José in Marianao, Havana, Cuba. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm17191.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/chc0339/id/6606. (Accessed November 27, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Quinta San José in Marianao, Havana, Cuba. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm17191.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/chc0339/id/6606
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm17191.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/chc0339/id/6606>.