Swastika, Coconut Grove, Florida 1914
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Written on box cover: "Some photos are hand colored. Some photograps were taken by Ernest L. Crandal of Washington, DC"
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Swastika (Coconut Grove, Fla.)
Dwellings -- Florida
Landscape photography -- Florida
Canals -- Florida -- Miami
Matheson, William John -- Homes and haunts
Biscayne Bay (Fla.)
- Coconut Grove (Miami, Fla.)
- Photograph albums
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Undetermined:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has been reviewed by the organization that has made the Item available, but the organization was unable to make a conclusive determination as to the copyright status of the Item. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Swastika, Coconut Grove, Florida 1914. 1914. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm17191.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/asm0216/id/5638. (Accessed March 5, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- (1914) Swastika, Coconut Grove, Florida 1914. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm17191.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/asm0216/id/5638
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm17191.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/asm0216/id/5638>.