Letter from R. H. Martin to Frank Pepper, August 23, 1917
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Valuation engineer R.H. Martin of the Florida East Coast Railway Company writes to Model Land Company sales agent Frank Pepper concerning the deed assigning Jackson and Mary Peacock's Coconut Grove property to the Railway.
- Martin, R. H
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Land use
Florida East Coast Railway
Peacock, Mary Elizabeth Rink, 1879-1965
Peacock, Jackson, 1872-1925
- Coconut Grove (Miami, Fla.)
- Commercial correspondence
- Standardized Rights Statement
- In Copyright - Rights-Holder(s) Unlocatable or Unidentifiable:This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. However, for this Item, either (a) no rights-holder(s) have been identified or (b) one or more rights-holder(s) have been identified but none have been located. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Martin, R. H. Letter from R. H. Martin to Frank Pepper, August 23, 1917. 1917-08-23. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm17191.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/asm0075/id/1142. (Accessed November 27, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Martin, R. H, (1917-08-23) Letter from R. H. Martin to Frank Pepper, August 23, 1917. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm17191.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/asm0075/id/1142
- MLA citation style
- Martin, R. H. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm17191.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/asm0075/id/1142>.