The Gentleman of Paris
- View Full Item
Notation on verso: "El Caballero de París. Pur. Patricia Espinosa. 1-25-05"; Stamp (mark) on verso: "Hernández-Ruiz. Talleres Fotográficos. I-7246 - B-2679"
The Gentleman of Paris, a popular personage in the streets of Havana in the 1950s, sitting at a table in a restaurant surrounded by a group of men
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Havana (Cuba)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Undetermined:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has been reviewed by the organization that has made the Item available, but the organization was unable to make a conclusive determination as to the copyright status of the Item. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Hernández-Ruiz. The Gentleman of Paris. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm17191.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/9551. (Accessed March 5, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- Hernández-Ruiz, The Gentleman of Paris. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm17191.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/9551
- MLA citation style
- Hernández-Ruiz. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm17191.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/9551>.