Variedades Galiano in Havana, Cuba
- View Full Item
- Created Date
View of the sign at the entrance of the Variedades Galiano store on Galiano Street. The store's name before the 1959 Revolution was: "Ten Cents"
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Variedades Galiano (Havana, Cuba)
Ten Cents (Havana, Cuba)
- Havana (Cuba)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- In Copyright - Rights-Holder(s) Unlocatable or Unidentifiable:This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. However, for this Item, either (a) no rights-holder(s) have been identified or (b) one or more rights-holder(s) have been identified but none have been located. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Variedades Galiano in Havana, Cuba. 1988. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm17191.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/7901. (Accessed March 5, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- (1988) Variedades Galiano in Havana, Cuba. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm17191.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/7901
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm17191.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/7901>.